Global Fiberglass Solutions Inc. has experience in recycling derelict boats.
Global Fiberglass Solutions Inc. has decommissioned and recycled a number of derelict boats. We have a process for separating the fiberglass from other types of material present such as screws, seats, tanks, motors, and other parts.
This process provides an environmentally sustainable alternative for recycling of boats that have outlived their functional lifespan. New products are created that can then be resold in consumer or industrial settings.
We specialize in:
• On site removal of derelict boats
• Transportation of the boats to a processing facility
• Separating various materials from the fiberglass hull
• Grinding of the fiberglass into reusable feedstock
• Creating new products from the feedstock