Patented process developed by composite material scientists
Global Fiberglass Solutions Inc. has partnered with composite research scientists at Washington State University
to create a patented process for recycling fiberglass waste products.
Global Fiberglass Solutions Inc. has worked with Washington State University to create a patented process for recycling fiberglass waste material into new products. This material can be formed into numerous shapes in a product known as ECOPOLYCRETE.
This provides an environmentally sustainable alternative for recycling of fiberglass products that have outlived their functional lifespan. New products are created from fiberglass stock that would have been formerly destined for the landfill or waste incinerator.
The ECOPOLYCRETE material is:
• Patented and unique to the GFS solution
• Capable of being formed into a variety of shapes
• Usable as a building material, in roadways, railways, and other products
• Durable, long lived, and resistant to various effects
• Fire resistant, electrically isolated, and chemically resistant
• Strong, long lasting, and itself recyclable